Monday 1 December 2008

Essay's

I have finally realised why I hate so very much to write essays! Even though I jot down missives constantly. Yearn to learn with a great insatiability, and give an commendable performance in the classroom (if I do say so myself!). It is because the consumption, and digestion of information is as satisfying as devouring food. Consuming unusual, and Moorish foodage is my favourite thing. Fortunate as it is compulsory if I care to stay alive. Now also the same as with food. Preceding a large delicious meal if someone was to demand I regurgitate, or even vomit the contents of said wonderful meal would you blame me should I resist or disdain!! Please! The requirement of essays only entertains society, and it's necessary evils. Where have the traditional pleasures of having an mentor and mastering you craft gone? The amount of people I meet in roles that have required degrees, who are the equivalent of fencing champions in the art of essay's, but struggle to apply what they know and be remotely efficient in any role, let alone the one they have acquired! I should have been born in Athens, or Italy, England even. But not at this time, not with this system.

1 comment:

Kaye Marsh said...

hahaha I crack myself up at least...