Tuesday 18 March 2008

Bungalow 8.

Confession.



First of all a confession. I watched sex, and the city last night on Surfthechannel. Now thats out of the way, I can now speak about the story line. Basically she goes on, and on about going to Bungalow 8, in NY. So us Island dwellers, will be only too aware that they brought it to England, on St Martins Lane. Apparantly so exclusive you have to fill in an application form just to access the website! Anyway, being of reasonably sound mind,I acknowledge that a venue will never define if a person is cool or not. We have all seen pictures of the tragic Jodie Marsh, outside Embassy. Say no more. However I must say that I was flattered when I realised, after my friend invited me to the Bungalow 8 opening, that Niomi Campbell hadn't been. Imagine I'm sat on the tube, having been invited to 'some club', and reading the paper notice an article stating, 'guest list inculdes Kate Moss...however Niomi Campbell has been left off the list'. Regardless I was on holiday in Barcelona that weekend, so never went.Though, aparantly thats even cooler than having gone.

No comments: