Monday 10 March 2008

Clearly...

False truth's


Already this blog displays the sparkle of a million flawless diamonds, as a consequence of all the words I have so eloquently sugar coated. In sincere hope that you may devour them, like a bag full of traditional pear drops! The juicy kind, that you resented to share with your friends, but could never quite finish by yourself.
Though it is not. Is it? I mean this is indeed a true depiction of my life. However so translucent at times there is basically nothing to see. Although this is only my third post, and I have not even emerged at an official beginning. We are our biggest critics. Who said that?
Anyway, I was delighted to find that I was born the same year Guy Bourdin shot the Chanel advertising campaign. 1987. 7 days after my 4Th birthday he died in Paris aged 62. What an amazing photographer. http://www.guybourdin.org/

02:40am. I'm off to bed. Oyasumi nasi!!

No comments: