Tuesday 11 March 2008

World wildlife federation.


I had a briefing yesterday at work. For the office temp job I am doing. The briefing was for The World Wildlife Federation. A representative of the charity came to speak specifically about the 'heart of Borneo' project . Stuart Chapman. It was very interesting. I have previously worked on campaigns for the BHF, and Barnados. Both excellent causes in themselves. However as a fan more so of our earth, than the humans who inhibit it. I was very much inspired by the cause. Not particularly Borneo, but the World wildlife federation as a whole. Unbeknown to me they don't just try to maintain the numbers of animals, but they also do a considerable amount to support the environments in which the animals, and humans live too. In Borneo particularly they are three new species a month.
Borneo rhinoceros
Clouded leopard

No comments: